Integer eget lacinia nunc
We stand for innovation and open standards. We stand for patients and the people who care for them. We stand for best practices and equal access to care. Together, we will create the experiences that define the future of care. Join Us!
As a Web Developer at Commure, you will:
- Build easy-to-use and performant websites serving multiple partners across marketing and design.
- Understand the technical constraints of a project, and make pragmatic tradeoffs with stakeholders.
- Contribute to and maintain our interactive design system used across all digital properties.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including estimation, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with our marketing and design teams via regular design critiques and working sessions.
- Review and respond to operational issues, escalating as necessary.
- 3+ years of experience developing detailed websites.
- Experience leading a project from start to finish.A strong portfolio URL.
- You understand the importance of accessibility and performance, such as code minification and media optimization.
- Previously worked with in-house design teams.
- The ability to express ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- In-depth knowledge of design principles and best practices.
- The ability to define and propose projects in addition to building them.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical-thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to operate on multiple projects simultaneously in a high-growth startup environment.A positive and proactive attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org